SIG watercooler chat - Editing Product Documentation in Wikis: Challenges, Opportunities, and Approaches
Whether you attend our January 26 presentation or not, join us as we gather around the proverbial watercooler and continue learning about Editing Product Documentation in Wikis.
Date and Time:
February 2, 2012 11:00-12:00 EST
(Convert to your timezone...)
- Attend the STC Technical Editing SIG fundraiser presentation on Thursday, January 26, at 11:00 - 12:00 EST. This is optional. For more information, see Editing Product Documentation in Wikis.
- Prepare a few questions or comments about the topic. Be ready to participate in the discussion, not just "listen."
- Test the chat software at least one day before the session. Log on to MySTC and go to the TE SIG Watercooler Chat room. For more information, see http://www.stc-techedit.org/Chat.
NOTE You do not need to be an STC member to join the MySTC network.
- No formal presentation will be given.
- All who attend are encouraged to ask questions and to respond to questions.
- The discussion, in Q&A format, will be held in a text chat interface.
- The chat will NOT have an audio component.
- The chat will be recorded and the transcript will be made available to SIG members.
- See Watercooler Chats for more information.