This directory category contains editing resources.
Education resources and online classes.
The category contains miscellaneous resources and general information.
These resources focus specifically on grammar, as opposed to style.
Other groups and organizations related to technical editing.
Links to style guides and information on general style usage.
General guidance on usage.
|1.||Watercooler Chat: Managing Your Tech Comm Career on Aug. 11, 2015 01:00pm EDT|
|2.||Nominations Due for Society-Level Positions on Aug. 14, 2015|
|3.||Monthly Volunteer Meeting on Aug. 14, 2015 11:30am EDT|
|4.||The Video Process from Concept to Publication on Aug. 20, 2015 03:00pm EDT|
|5.||Monthly Volunteer Meeting on Sep. 10, 2015 11:30am EDT|
- STC Conference Activities
- Video Production--From Concept to Publication
- Watercooler Chat: Managing Your Tech Comm Career
- Watercooler Chat: Technical Editing Progression at the 2016 STC Summit
- Volunteer Awards
- Scholarship Application
- SIG Volunteer Awards Program