This directory category contains editing resources.
Education resources and online classes.
The category contains miscellaneous resources and general information.
These resources focus specifically on grammar, as opposed to style.
Other groups and organizations related to technical editing.
Links to style guides and information on general style usage.
General guidance on usage.
|1.||Monthly Volunteer Meeting on Sep. 10, 2015 11:30am EDT|
|2.||Optimal Use of Microsoft Word for Web Publishing (a FREE STC Member-Only Webinar) on Sep. 10, 2015 02:00pm EDT|
|3.||Keep the TE SIG Strong: Volunteer Opportunities on Sep. 17, 2015 03:00pm EDT|
|4.||Keep the TE SIG Strong: Volunteer Opportunities on Sep. 18, 2015 12:00pm EDT|
|5.||Deadline for Summit 2016 Proposals on Sep. 21, 2015|
- Video Production--From Concept to Publication
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: Managing Your Tech Comm Career
- Watercooler Chat: Technical Editing Progression at the 2016 STC Summit
- Volunteer Awards
- Scholarship Application
- SIG Volunteer Awards Program