This directory category contains editing resources.
Education resources and online classes.
The category contains miscellaneous resources and general information.
These resources focus specifically on grammar, as opposed to style.
Other groups and organizations related to technical editing.
Links to style guides and information on general style usage.
General guidance on usage.
- Volunteer Positions
- Elected Positions
- Watercooler Chat: The Ways We Edit
- Watercooler Chat: 2016 TE SIG Open House
- STC Conference Activities
- Definition of a Technical Editor
- About the SIG
- SIG watercooler chat - Editing Product Documentation in Wikis: Challenges, Opportunities, and Approaches (revisited)