SIG Watercooler Chat: Documentation Strategies for the Social WebWhether you attend our November 10 presentation or not, join us as we gather around the proverbial watercooler and continue learning about Documentation Strategies for the Social Web.
Date and time:
the chat! is over
November 21, 2011, 12-1 pm EST. (Convert this to your timezone...)
NOTE This event was changed from November 17 to November 21.
- Attend the STC Technical Editing SIG fundraiser presentation on Thursday, November 10, at 12:00 - 1:00 EST. This is optional. For more information, see Documentation Strategies for the Social Web.
- Prepare a few questions or comments about the topic. Be ready to participate in the discussion, not just "listen."
- Test the chat software at least one day before the session. Log on to MySTC and go to the TE SIG Watercooler Chat room. For more information, see http://www.stc-techedit.org/Chat.
NOTE You do not need to be an STC member to join the MySTC network.
- No formal presentation will be given.
- All who attend are encouraged to ask questions and to respond to questions.
- The discussion, in Q&A format, will be held in a text chat interface.
- The chat will NOT have an audio component.
- The chat will be recorded and the transcript will be made available to SIG members.
- See Watercooler Chats for more information.
http://www.justwriteclick.com/ and enjoys advocating for social and community techniques for web content. As the mom of two youngsters, she thrives on being busy and on-the-go.