The Technical Editing SIG has implemented a new wiki-based Web site... you're looking at it! All of the posts, pages, and information from our old Web site is still here -- it's just in a new format with a new look and feel. We've also added many new features and content, including member-only features and content.
Read the New Website Features article to learn more about the new site and get started.
- Volunteer Positions
- Elected Positions
- Watercooler Chat: The Ways We Edit
- Watercooler Chat: 2016 TE SIG Open House
- STC Conference Activities
- Definition of a Technical Editor
- About the SIG
- SIG watercooler chat - Editing Product Documentation in Wikis: Challenges, Opportunities, and Approaches (revisited)