The Technical Editing SIG has implemented a new wiki-based Web site... you're looking at it! All of the posts, pages, and information from our old Web site is still here -- it's just in a new format with a new look and feel. We've also added many new features and content, including member-only features and content.
Read the New Website Features article to learn more about the new site and get started.
|1.||Monthly Volunteer Meeting on Sep. 10, 2015 11:30am EDT|
|2.||Optimal Use of Microsoft Word for Web Publishing (a FREE STC Member-Only Webinar) on Sep. 10, 2015 02:00pm EDT|
|3.||Keep the TE SIG Strong: Volunteer Opportunities on Sep. 17, 2015 03:00pm EDT|
|4.||Keep the TE SIG Strong: Volunteer Opportunities on Sep. 18, 2015 12:00pm EDT|
|5.||Deadline for Summit 2016 Proposals on Sep. 21, 2015|
- Finance and Medical Editing
- About SIG Meetings
- Video Production--From Concept to Publication
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: Managing Your Tech Comm Career
- Watercooler Chat: Technical Editing Progression at the 2016 STC Summit
- Volunteer Awards