The Technical Editing SIG has implemented a new wiki-based Web site... you're looking at it! All of the posts, pages, and information from our old Web site is still here -- it's just in a new format with a new look and feel. We've also added many new features and content, including member-only features and content.
Read the New Website Features article to learn more about the new site and get started.
|1.||Watercooler Chat: Managing Your Tech Comm Career on Aug. 11, 2015 01:00pm EDT|
|2.||Monthly Volunteer Meeting on Aug. 13, 2015 11:30am EDT|
|3.||Nominations Due for Society-Level Positions on Aug. 14, 2015|
|4.||The Video Process from Concept to Publication on Aug. 20, 2015 03:00pm EDT|
|5.||Monthly Volunteer Meeting on Sep. 10, 2015 11:30am EDT|
- Video Production--From Concept to Publication
- Watercooler Chat: Managing Your Tech Comm Career
- Watercooler Chat: Technical Editing Progression at the 2016 STC Summit
- Volunteer Awards
- STC Conference Activities
- Scholarship Application
- SIG Volunteer Awards Program