The next quarterly Technical SIG meeting will be held on September 23, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
Our award-winning guest speaker, Larry Kunz, will present "Managing Documentation Projects in a Collaborative World - New Best Practices for Editors."
This event will be accessible to non-members of the SIG.
For complete details, see
News flash! Larry's related presentation, "Managing Documentation Projects in a Collaborative World," which had been scheduled as an STC webinar for today (Sept 1), has just been postponed! See
The SIG presentation is still on though! Hope to see you there!
- STC Conference Activities
- Volunteer Positions
- Elected Positions
- Watercooler Chat: The Ways We Edit
- Watercooler Chat: 2016 TE SIG Open House
- Definition of a Technical Editor
- About the SIG
- SIG watercooler chat - Editing Product Documentation in Wikis: Challenges, Opportunities, and Approaches (revisited)