The Technical Editing SIG renamed its scholarship as the Diane Feldman Technical Editing SIG Scholarship.
The scholarship is named in honor of a dear friend of the SIG, Diane Feldman. Diane Feldman is an Associate Fellow of STC and was the manager of the Technical Editing SIG for 7 years. Her exceptional leadership, selfless contributions, and enthusiasm for the SIG and the technical editing profession helped the SIG pull through society changes, managed to successfully re-charter and re-focus the SIG, and ultimately initiated a thriving and growing SIG. She mentored many of the SIG leaders throughout their tenures, leaving a lasting mark on those leaders and their careers.
- Volunteer Positions
- Elected Positions
- Watercooler Chat: The Ways We Edit
- Watercooler Chat: 2016 TE SIG Open House
- STC Conference Activities
- Definition of a Technical Editor
- About the SIG
- SIG watercooler chat - Editing Product Documentation in Wikis: Challenges, Opportunities, and Approaches (revisited)