The webinar recording is now available for the March 19 Technical Editing SIG quarterly meeting and program entitled, “Designing Content for Dynamic Output to Social Media.”
TE SIG members can access the recording directly from the event page: http://stc-techedit.org/Designing+Social+Media+Content, after logging in.
Non-members can access the recording from the link which was included in the EventBrite event emails.
Thank you to all who attended the TE SIG’s first quarterly program of 2014.
|1.||Watercooler Chat: Managing Your Tech Comm Career on Aug. 11, 2015 01:00pm EDT|
|2.||Monthly Volunteer Meeting on Aug. 13, 2015 11:30am EDT|
|3.||Nominations Due for Society-Level Positions on Aug. 14, 2015|
|4.||The Video Process from Concept to Publication on Aug. 20, 2015 03:00pm EDT|
|5.||Monthly Volunteer Meeting on Sep. 10, 2015 11:30am EDT|
- STC Conference Activities
- Video Production--From Concept to Publication
- Watercooler Chat: Managing Your Tech Comm Career
- Watercooler Chat: Technical Editing Progression at the 2016 STC Summit
- Volunteer Awards
- Scholarship Application
- SIG Volunteer Awards Program