The webinar recording is now available for the March 19 Technical Editing SIG quarterly meeting and program entitled, “Designing Content for Dynamic Output to Social Media.”
TE SIG members can access the recording directly from the event page: http://stc-techedit.org/Designing+Social+Media+Content, after logging in.
Non-members can access the recording from the link which was included in the EventBrite event emails.
Thank you to all who attended the TE SIG’s first quarterly program of 2014.
- Volunteer Positions
- Elected Positions
- Watercooler Chat: The Ways We Edit
- Watercooler Chat: 2016 TE SIG Open House
- STC Conference Activities
- Definition of a Technical Editor
- About the SIG
- SIG watercooler chat - Editing Product Documentation in Wikis: Challenges, Opportunities, and Approaches (revisited)