We are proud to announce that, for the fifth year in a row, the TE SIG's website has been awarded an APEX Award of Excellence!
The APEX (Awards for Publication Excellence) award is an annual competition for publishers, editors, writers and designers who create print, Web, electronic and social media. Not only does our website provide many resources for SIG members and help to promote STC's mission, but it is also a strong collaboration platform for our volunteers.
Thanks to all of our members and volunteers who helped maintain our award-winning website!
If you're a SIG member and want to become more involved, we have lots of Volunteer Positions... Contact us for more information.
If you're not an STC or SIG member, here's how you can Join the SIG!
- Volunteer Positions
- Elected Positions
- Watercooler Chat: The Ways We Edit
- Watercooler Chat: 2016 TE SIG Open House
- STC Conference Activities
- Definition of a Technical Editor
- About the SIG
- SIG watercooler chat - Editing Product Documentation in Wikis: Challenges, Opportunities, and Approaches (revisited)